TVI and XLE Phone App Setup
The app for TVI / XLE DVRs is NVMS7000. This app is very similar between Android and iPhone.
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Search and download “NVMS7000”.
- Open NVMS7000 app.
- When done downloading, open app and select your Region.
- Tap the Main Menu button in the upper left corner.
a) iPhone has a circle with three dashes.
b) Android has two squares.
- Tap Devices.
- Tap the Plus sign (+) in the top right corner.
- Tap Manual Adding.
- Input the following info:
a) Alias: (Name it whatever you like)
b) Register Mode: IP/Domain
c) IP Address: **
d) Port: *Found in the device’s Network settings
e) Username: admin
f) Password: (Input system password)
- When done, tap the Save button ( floppy disk) in the top right.
- It will take a second to load, then tap “Start Live View” at the bottom of the screen.
**Most systems will have two separate IP Addresses, a local (LAN) address that you can use to view while you are connected to the store Wi-Fi, and a public (WAN) address that you can use to view cameras from outside of the store. You can find them using the following info:
- On your DVR, Right-click on the screen.
- Click Main Menu.
- Click Configuration.
- Click Network Settings.
- IPv4 is your IP Address.
- On a regular Windows PC, open your web browser.
- Open the webpage www.canyouseeme.org, this will list your public IP Address.
- You will also need to open a port in the firewall to allow remote access viewing. Please contact us or your IT / POS Technician to complete this. The port can be found under the Network Settings then under the More Settings or Port tabs.
- You can check to make sure the port is open via the www.canyouseeme.org website, there is a built-in port checker. Type in the port that was forwarded and click check. If it returns “Success!” then the port is opened and ready for remote viewing.