Attaching WP-7122 Camera to Telescoping Pole Mounts
If a WP-7122 is going to be suspended from a ceiling using pole mount CE-CP6W, CE-CP6B,CE-CP12W, or CE-CP12B, an adapter mounting kit must be used. Using Mounting Box #8161BP and Cam-Kit SC5, a WP-7122 dome camera can easily be attached to a pole.
- Remove mounting kits from packaging. *See SC5 manual for attaching camera to Cam-Kit.
- Remove bracket from the SC5 Cam-Kit.
- The bracket comes in the locked position.
- Turn the bracket to the unlocked position.
- Separate the bracket from the mounting kit.
- Place the 8161BP Mounting Box mounting side up.
- Line up the bracket from SC5 with the mounting holes on the 8161BP Mounting Box. Make sure the clips are facing up.
- Secure the bracket to the mounting box using the provided screws.
- Attach the SC5 to the 8161BP Mounting Box.
- Turn the SC5 to the lock position.
- Attach painted set screw to secure bracket.
Attaching Mounting Box to Pole
The 8161BP Mounting Box can be used with either a 1/2” pole or a 3/4” pole. The mount has a nut that will need to be removed for a thicker pole.
Either a 1/2” or 3/4” Conduit Set-Screw Connector will be needed to attach the mount to the pole.
- Insert pole into the conduit connector.
- Align the connector set-screw hole to the screw hole on the adjustable pole.
- Secure with conduit set-screw.
- Screw 8161BP Mounting Box to conduit connector.
- If not already attached, attach SC5 to bottom of 8161BP and lock it into place with painted set screw.
- The mounting kit is now connected to the telescoping pole. Using the existing screws, finish attaching dome camera WP-7122 to the mount. *See SC5 manual for attaching camera to Cam-Kit.