- Live Preview Screen – Displays live video from selected devices
- Split View Button –Select how many live screens are displayed
- Settings Button – Opens the Settings menu
- Playback Button – Opens Playback for viewing and backing up recorded video
- Group View & Settings Button – Opens display group settings
- Manual Record Button – Turns on/off manual recording for all cameras connected
- No longer on main screen
- Channel Setting Button – Opens the camera settings menu
- Add Device Button – Add a new camera to the system
- System Lock Button – Locks the system and prompts for a username and password
- Power Button – Shutdown or restart the system
- Log Info Panel – Detailed log of operations
- Info Panel – Details on CPU usage, time/date, and HDD status.
– The HDD has an error. – The HDD is formatting. – The HDD is empty
– The HDD is writing. – The HDD is full. – The HDD is used but not full.
- Device List Panel – Shows each connected device and its record status
- Color & Audio Adjustment Panel – Allows to adjust color and audio settings of selected camera.
- PTZ Control Panel – Controls for PTZ cameras.